9.12.2010

Two-Strand Twist Out (With Flat Twist Bang)

Hey y'all! I wanted to show you all some photos of a new style I tried (sorta) the other day. I basically did my regular two-strand twists, but did a flat twist in the front of my head. I LOVED the results. I usually have a hard time with getting the front of my hair to look right, so this is a simple solution. Here's the look:

Freshly Co-Washed Hair w/ Flat TwistMiddle Sized Two Strand TwistsThe results!
That's it! I twisted with Coconut Oil and Aloe Vera Gel. I'm in love with Aloe Vera Gel. Why did I wait so long to try this product? Anyways. Stay fabulous!

10 comments:

  1. you got those results from just aloe vera gel and coconut oil? the definition looks great!

    missdeeplyrooted.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really cute! I do the hairband twist in the front with hair out in back too. It's a great go to style, I love how my hair looks when I take out the front twist. I even went as far as trying to do that twist all over and then taking it out. You should try it, it looks like you curled your hair :)

    Stay Fab
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love aloe vera gel! It's the best. I add it to my spritz(water, aloe vera gel and a tiny squirt of honey) and I use it in my shealoe(shea butter, aloe vera gel, honey).

    Now, I'm gonna try it as a leave in w/ coconut oil. Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used a mix of aloe vera gel and coconut oil as a leave in the other day and then braided my hair to stretch it. My hair has been moisturized ever since. I didn't even add any other product on top of it. I love it! Next time, I'm gonna add a bit of honey to the mix for hold.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Efe,

    Did you mix the two products or did you add one on top of the other?

    I'm not sure if I should apply one product first and then 'seal' with the other, or blend them in a bowl or something and then go from there....

    Let me know! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I mixed them together. It worked very well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good deal! I love both products. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. My name is Nitin from Toronto. I am interested in your writing. Some of your posting are good, I can say, best. Can you please tell me how to subscribe to your blog post online?

    ReplyDelete